No announcement yet.

Leonard Nimoy's 'Strange Gasses'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herr Spock ? Nobody - not even in Germany - says that ! He´s got a rank ! Latest i know, he was Ambassador (Botschafter Spock) to the Romulans ("Re-unification" - or something like that in TNG - very "german" episode btw)...

And You can NOT critizise the text of the intro ! It´s holy ! "Strange gasses" still make more sense than "7 (actually 6) days", right ? It would have lost half of his "goose-bump-factor" had it been altered from the original version. Having it read by Mr. Nimoy was an excellent choice, regarding the average nerdi-ness of the civ-crowds (as displayed in this über-nerdy cartoon-series).

Comment

Er, it's "Mr. Spock"... Then again, I seem to recall Uhura is also "Mr", and she clearly is not, rowr... [/geek]
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Appears Lancer is the one out of control. However, this does not seem strange, at least no stranger than those gasses.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Ok, you win. Nimoy's strange gasses pass. I'm sure he is relieved.
          Last edited by Lancer; November 10, 2007, 00:45.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
          X