Quechua pin = Deity win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
    You know, you can use a quechua rush strategy for a good start on deity\huge. But it isnt going to give you a guaranteed win. But what would the point be if it was?

Check out some of the civfanatics HOF entries, alot of them are with inca. Its a pretty rigged civ imo, i got some handy wins in (lan)MP with it too
    Even playing deity I’d guess that under the right conditions a QR could be very effective in carving out some space to expand and conquer your 2nd /3rd city rather than settle them. If the AI has a city on a hill though it’d really slow you down without a few lucky rolls. Distance would probably negate its value as well. I’ll probably file it under “target if opportunity arises” and utilize other deity strats if it doesn’t. Now I just need to figure out what the other strats might be
    The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Anatole France

Comment

Wouldn't you have more fun with this Diety game?

Noticed that you can win automatically but that your score is not very good at all? So even on this level of play the game knows to give score where score is due...

Just playing this out you'll get around 20K Score for it.

Last edited by Game-God; September 26, 2007, 10:45.

Comment

Now that was funny. I disagree but I still have to laugh.
        The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Anatole France

Comment

Working...
        X