Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know what would really reduce micromanagement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy369
    The first probably wouldn't be too hard to do in python. Time consuming, but not terribly difficult. You'd have to figure out some way to have a handle on worker 'priorities' (how the automated worker system, now, chooses what to improve next) and forcibly increment the priority for what you want done to the top of the queue - probably needs some C++ here. Blake might be able to help in that regards, i can't imagine exposing worker priorities to python is terribly difficult.
    So it can be done? Mmmm... Some years ago, before moving to more administrative tasks, I was a programmer myself. Maybe it would be a good time to come bak to programming, this time for fun and for work.

But I am afraid that I don't know where to begin. Would be downloading the SDK a good place to start maybe?
    "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
    "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

No because you already have it if you have BTS installed.

Comment

Working...
      X