No announcement yet.

Event_probability_roll_sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two steps forward, one step back is good! At least historically accurate -- I'll bet you aren't getting any plagues that wipe out 1/3 of your population, though.

Comment

I don't think you get how much a problem 1 bad event per turn is when you only have a single city.

Comment

WTF are you playing OCC for?
        You know there is a moratorium on events for the first few (I don't remember the number) turns, don't you? If you are going to have so many events, maybe you want to increase this moratorium a bit.

It's true the events should be spread over the whole map. In the early stages, the civs may cover 5-10% of the map (I wonder if barbs get affected by events ).

Comment

WTF are you playing OCC for?

I'm not.

You know there is a moratorium on events for the first few (I don't remember the number) turns, don't you? If you are going to have so many events, maybe you want to increase this moratorium a bit.

I did, from 20 to 60 (and changed things so right now I'm only getting an event every other turn or so). That made things better, but it's still a bit of a pain early on (and probably hurting the AI even more).

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            And thus I encounter a problem with events - there are virtually no good events you can get in the very early game, period.
            I wouldn't say that. The one where your archer units get Combat 1 is pretty good. And the Tower Shield event is pretty useful too.

Comment

Working...
            X