Behold, In my hands lies BTS!!(US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold, In my hands lies BTS!!(US)

Well, I just got it this morning at Gamestop at exactly 10:35AM CST! In a matter of 1/2 hour I will be playing! Any one else in the US who's got let us all know where and when, and let the celebration begin. Also this could be a good thread to give some tips about what to watch out for in the new game, because of course, when it comes to BTS we are all Noobs.
    As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit
    atrocities.
    - Voltaire

It apparently isn't available anywhere up here in Canada until tomorrow
    - Dregor

Comment

Originally posted by dregor
      That's too bad! Are you anywhere near the border where a (relatively) quick trip to the US could save the day?

Got mine in Wayne NJ this morning just before noon.

Comment

Originally posted by dregor
        I predicted that two weeks ago, and I hate it when I'm right. Something about "shipping problems"... and I'm away for two weeks starting tomorrow!

And if that EB guy gives me that patronizing "we'll call you when we get it" again when I visit tomorrow after work...

Comment

I got it!

I first went to Best Buy and they said to wait until tommorow. Then I went to Gamestop and they had it.

I'm currently playing a game as the Byzantines.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

I got it! Gamestop had 4 behind the counter, not even on the shelves yet. I finished my first game of Final Frontier.
            'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
            G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

I got it, played Aftermath.. That was fun until I got to the boss mobs that are twice as strong as you, respawn mid-turn when killed, and start beating on you all over again.. all in one turn :P no thanks.
              ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I got it Tuesday. Called Best Buy and they said Wednesday Called Gamestop and they had 2 copies. I told them that meant one of them was now mine and I would be there in twenty minutes. They had it waiting at the register for me.

The install seemed to freeze at the point wher it saidit was patching Warlrds. Had to use task manager to stop that. But everything else looks good so far.
                If you aren't confused,
                You don't understand.

Comment

I got it yesterday morning at Walmart. Best Buy is always a couple days behind them, I've noticed.

Comment

I got it at about 10:30 AM on Tuesday. It was the ONLY copy they had (Gamestop, St. Louis) and I'd already checked two other stores.

Messy install (took about two hours to work around an install crash), but I was playing by the afternoon. w00t!
                    One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
                    "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

I bought my copy at Wal-Mart yesterday a little after 5pm. I'm playing my first game as the Khmer. I haven't tried a lot of the new features yet, but I'm enjoying the new graphics and interface.
                      EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                        I got it!

I first went to Best Buy and they said to wait until tommorow. Then I went to Gamestop and they had it.

I'm currently playing a game as the Byzantines.
                        Yep. When I went there on Wednesday, the guy there told me they had it in stock but "it doesn't come out till tomorrow." I told him that wasn't true, it came out today (which was the 24th at the time), and he said the company was making them wait for some reason. Lame. So I took my business elsewhere, namely FYE, who had it on the shelves already.

Gotta love it.
                        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
                        X