Idea for BtS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      I'm pretty sure he's just trolling.
      Shhhh!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Actually I wasn't trolling Nikolai. I was serious when I said I found the comment insulting.

Comment

I see. Not that I understand it as such, every nation has it's own cliche, like French sissies and Norwegian massmurdering Vikings. For me, such comments would not be insulting, but we are all different I guess.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I'm a descendant of a Norwegian Mass Murdering Viking .

Comment

I"m still not sure why LS was insulted. Is he secretly an Australian posing as an Indian? Makes one wonder.
              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

It was Croup's comment in post #9 which insulted me.

The comment shows disrespect for my heritage and is an insult to Australia as there are a million more things to us than having a couple of cities started as penal colonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                  I'm a descendant of a Norwegian Mass Murdering Viking .
                  You insult me and my people.

Dale: Indeed there are. But while I might be wrong, I think Croup meant it as a lighthearted comment and meant no harm or insult.

Comment

That is exactly how it was meant; a joke in response to the whole England/America vassal situation. I meant no offense by it, but at the same time, I can't really understand being deeply offended by it. I'm of Irish decent and alcoholic/wife beating comments aren't something I get unnerved by.

Regardless, I didn't mean it to be insulting so I won't discuss it in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
                      I"m still not sure why LS was insulted. Is he secretly an Australian posing as an Indian? Makes one wonder.
                      Or is he secretly not insulted, and just posing as someone who was?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Or is he secretly not insulted, and just posing as someone who was?
                        Which is why I didn't comment on you being insulted by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
                          It was Croup's comment in post #9 which insulted me.

The comment shows disrespect for my heritage and is an insult to Australia as there are a million more things to us than having a couple of cities started as penal colonies.
                          Most babies cry less then this. I'm sure millions of Austrailians are losing countless hours of sleep over this.
                          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Back on topic...

But if teh Roman Empire loses most of its cities, except Rome, then by 800 AD it's -1 modifier with teh HRE should become a +20 modifier

+10 "We are teh weak, make us your *****!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
                              Or anyone in Europe that they're land-stealing, native killing colonisers?
                              How's it going with the native Australians?

Comment

Working...
                              X