does it affect you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does it affect you?

Here's a poll for all of ya. does the country you live in affect your playing. Now here's what I mean. lets say you live in France, do you allways play france or do you never play france? this applies for every country so just insert your country's name where France is.
    Yes, I play my country all the time.
    8.33%
    No, but I do play my county more than any other.
    0.00%
    No, I rarely play my country.
    63.89%
    No, I've only played my county once or twice.
    27.78%

The poll is expired.

American who plays as Rome. Only.

Comment

Hmm... the poll is missing the mandatory banana option, AND the more obvious:

"No, my country isn't available to play in the game"

Only the most intelligent, handsome/beautiful denizens of apolyton may join the game :)

Comment

Indian who plays as Rome. Only.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

But I'm not voting because the poll is invalid

Actually, I don't play Civ anymore

But when I did, I played as Rome
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, I'm American, British and German. And I seem to play as everybody but them.
            The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
            "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
            "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
            The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

American,English and German?

Only Indians and Jews got that (sometimes).

Just joking.

Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by MightyTiny
                Hmm... the poll is missing the mandatory banana option, AND the more obvious:

"No, my country isn't available to play in the game"

And the "No, but I make it a priority to take out the russkies ASAP."
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Denmark is not a civ in Civ, but you can play as the vikings, which is close enough. I have only played as the vikings once
                  For games where it's possible to play as Denmark, I'll never play as Denmark
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

i play whoever i feel like... Ironically i DONT find myself playing as the Americans very much...
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I almost never pick the Americans- just not keen on the SEALs, they become available too late.
                      I often play as Victoria. I like her bonuses and the redcoats come into play at just about the optimal time for me.

Comment

Wow - Poly has let standards slip since I was last hanging around. There's no Banana-related option. Which, as an NZer living in Switzerland, I'd have to take.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Englishman who plays Incans or Indians
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It might effect my civics choices. I detest state property. And I only ran it for any decent length of time when I played Stalin.

I'm from the U.S. and I play Germany and England the most (though this happens to be a majority of my ancestery). Sometimes I play Korea, Vikings, or someone else. I mainly choose financial civs as you can tell.

Comment

play the world everybody
                              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                              X