No announcement yet.

who do you hate being close to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate being next to Dominae the most- he almost always pwns me, and usually warrior rushes me as soon as we make contact.
    "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

It's gotta be that wacko Monty. He will attack. He's insane. It doesn't matter what the power graph shows, nothing matters. He's nuts. I recommend killing him ASAP. always fight a war on your terms, not theirs...if you can help it.

Others??? HC i really don;t like, he's not as insane as Monty, but he is agressive.

sparky

Comment

Oh Montezuma. He is so annoying...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Monty is bloody annoying. Especially in my curent game, bloody warmonger... I'll have to pick someone else for my next game.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Re: who do you hate being close to?

My girlfriend's mother.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Is that Hapshepsut?

Comment

She certainly looks 3000 years old. BA-BUM!
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Wow, those are interesting comments. just remember, you are looking at how your girlfriend will look in 25 years

Ok, the Ottomans are another group in CIV IV I don't like to be close to. they always have ahuge army and they always attack me. Granted, in my current game (snaky continents, huge world, prince) I do not have a very large army, but a large empire.

sparky

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyal
                    Wow, those are interesting comments. just remember, you are looking at how your girlfriend will look in 25 years
                    That would make his girlfriend 2975 years old.

Comment

Re: who do you hate being close to?

Originally posted by D4everman Isabella though has the psycho thing going for her. I think even the other AI civs are afraid of her. Her empire was huge and I only held off her anger by converting to hinduism when she demanded it.
                      Izzy seems to be coded to be particularly religiously intolerant, which is historically accurate. But at least she'll give you an open border agreement. I hate the Civs who are so ornery that they will never, ever give you Open Border. My other peeve is illustrated by a case in my current game. In the early game, I am Napolean, sitting next to a fairly powerful Ragnar, who is in turn next to an extremely powerful Saladin. I'm already on the -3 or -4 diplo precipice with Ragnar due to religious differences and a long common border, so when he demands that I join him in ridding the world of Saladin, I figure, OK, I'm going to have to take the training wheels off my military eventually, and chances are Saladin won't be able to fight his way through Rags to get to me, so I go for it. So now I'm ready to offer Rags a sweetheart tech trade to improve my military -- and he won't do it! For goodness sake, I'm his only ally, he's getting beaten to a pulp, and I'm on his other flank meaning if I turn on him (which I am seriously considering now) he is going to Valhalla in a heartbeat. He's totally screwed the pooch on himself, and poisoned my diplo with Saladin in the bargain. Last time I try working with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X