No announcement yet.

Warlords Patch 2.08 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though, if anyone can provide me more links to other sites that have this file (like Todd Hawks did), I would appreciate it very much.

The GamersHell.com version appears to be the same as the StrategyFirst version.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Take2Games PR agency called AccessPR has just sent me a link to the EXE which has a CD check, that's currently uploading, it'll be at the same URL.

Comment

Just started loading the patch from in game -- I'm going to assume that's an official release
        The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini
          Just started loading the patch from in game -- I'm going to assume that's an official release
          I think that's a pretty safe assumption
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Yep, the patch is now downloadable from ingame for as well. So it's official then, I guess.

It's 67 million bytes, which is different as what strategyinformer has. Still very weird.

Comment

It's also downloading exceedingly slow. Takes more than 1.5 seconds per megabyte

Comment

Originally posted by Diadem
                Yep, the patch is now downloadable from ingame for as well. So it's official then, I guess.

It's 67 million bytes, which is different as what strategyinformer has. Still very weird.
                It was downloadable already a few days ago ingame. At least with 2.07.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

SI has the cd check version now at same url.

Comment

This is another confirmation of in-game downloading, happening even as I type. Confirm that the the file size is 67299871 bytes. Download speed seems to be 100 to 200 Kbytes per second. My anxiety and suspense are building up as I consider going against Blake's AI improvements. Considering that my household is gearing up for Halloween/Samhain, I probably won't get to play until tomorrow, though. Still, a nice holiday gift. Thanks, Firaxix and friends.
                    If you aren't confused,
                    You don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by eris
                      My anxiety and suspense are building up as I consider going against Blake's AI improvements. Considering that my household is gearing up for Halloween/Samhain, I probably won't get to play until tomorrow, though. Still, a nice holiday gift. Thanks, Firaxix and friends.
                      It will indeed be very intresting to find out how different the A.I is now. Maybe I should move down from Emperor to Monarch
                      GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
                      even mean anything?

Comment

I dunno if the improvement is really that dramatic. One thing I've noticed is that it seems to be growing its cities much larger. Overall economic performance does seem better, though not dramatically so in my (limited) experience so far.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

My limited experience on (very little) Noble and (a bit more) Warlord tells me there's little difference on the lower levels at least.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think I'll still start a level lower, just to... uhm... give the AI a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Hawks
                              I think I'll still start a level lower, just to... uhm... give the AI a chance.
                              Nice thinking!!!
                              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                              The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Giving the AI a chance
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X