No announcement yet.

Workers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I micromanage workers the entire time. Throwback to my civ2 days.

Comment

Managing workers is a fun part of the game.
      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        I micromanage workers the entire time. Throwback to my civ2 days.
        Yup. Me too.

Comment

I have 'automated workers leave forests' and 'automated workers leave old improvements'.

I will usually manually build all the specific improvements I want in around a city, and then let them loose with 'improve trade network'. They'll build roads and connect resources. I then have to manually build lumbermills again once I research them, but that's a minor nuisance.

Comment

Late in the game, when there not realy a lot to win, I choose to automate a few workers. But never on my own land! If I automate my workers, it's on conquerd enemy land.

Nice poll btw!

I didn't choose the banana option, but getting bananas ofcourse is most importend work for my workers

I will stack them and fort them until I need them again
            Funny, that is exactly what I do to! one or two fortresses to stack my workers. If i conquer enemy lands a lot of my workers are moving to the enemy land to improve it fast, but always keep workers in my fortresses!
            Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Comment

Originally posted by couerdelion
              I don't trust the AI. Plain and simple.
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
              X