No announcement yet.

Please reassure me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is, as someone as pointed out, you can already mine long before uranium shows up. What if it pops up on a tile you have already mined?

Comment

Well SComtesse's argument makes sense. The current arrangement isn't very realistic. You can mine uranium, and it gives extra hammers, so obviously it's worth something, but you can't do anything with it..

But from a gameplay point of view, I think the current situation is preferable over having to wait until fission to see uranium, or things like that.

The only fix I can see is introducing a new building "uranium mine or whatever" to mine uranium. But that's .. a lot of work for a small change.

Comment

Actually, it gives commerce bonus, which is understandable, since scientists can use it for research, like in reality. It's no nuke or nucler plant, but is useful.
        Last edited by player1; October 21, 2006, 02:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedrin
          Should bananas, sugar, spices, silks or dyes not appear until calender?
          I don't think so. Just because you haven't learned to cultivate it yet doesn't mean the nice fruit and colourful plants aren't useful for some food and colouring. Your country's people just haven't completely figured out how to harvest it properly. It still grows wild there.

Comment

Working...
          X