Major problems with Warlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkyal
    One problem I have had centers around rolling the mouse cursor over things. After giving a worker and oder, all that is displayed when I roll over anything else is the last order that was given. I simple fix to this is to click on a city and then all returns to normal. But this did not happen in v 1.6 so it would seem apporpriate to think Warlords has something to do with this. anyone else?
    I have had this problem. I solved it by clicking 'escape,' which brings up the main menu, then clicking 'cancel.' That clears it. Hopefully, Thedrin's solution will work, as it is quicker. I'll test it tonight.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I've had that problem too. Especially when trying to check the next combat odds.

I'll try your advice, Thedrin.

Comment

Originally posted by Akaoz
        dos humor for the win...
        Pun intended?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I can confirm this bug report also. Happened at least 3-4 times that I noticed in my first game this weekend. (What can I say... Life didn't give me a chance to get back to Civ until this month.)
          ---- "What gunpowder did for war, Blake has done for the AI" - Diadem ----

Comment

Andrew and Backpack, if you posted a save and your system specs, I think that'd help the devs much too root out this problem before they release the new patch.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

Pun intended?
              ofc
              "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

Working...
              X