Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone beaten the "Barbarians" scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way for the camp is really to keep it in your stack.

Comment

I'm a bit surprised that you guys don't like this scenario. I loved it. It took me a while to figure out that I could buy upgrades on the fly and build new units whenever I wanted, but I thought it was a blast. I played it on Noble with the 40 turns and only 3 civs. I parked the camp on a hillside with a +3 hills defense archer. I also picked up two generals and took all the points on horse archers--I had archers that could attack twice in one turn!

Trebuchets are a lot of fun. The whole thing was fun. I focused on eliminating one civ at a time, and sent other units to harass the other civs.

I'll play a more challenging scenario and see if I find it as whack-a-molish as some of you did.
      "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"

Comment

I'm in the same boat as MoonWolf; the barb scenario crashes during initalization after leaving the inital config screen that's similar to start an advanced game. Somewhere around 1/3rd of the way thru the status.

I don't see the option to set # of turns to autorun, if it's a seperate screen than the inital config screen, it's probably bringing up that screen where it's crashing.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
        X