• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Standup
    £17.99 from Game (online) - same as Amazon but i had
    My copy from Amazon was £16.99.

Comment

Never have really understood Amazon's pricing and why it varies so much from day to day for the same items i.e Stargate box sets move between £23 and £43 on a regular basis.

Guess I looked at the wrong time

Still I did get £2.50 off and my purchase might have had a positive effect on my Game shares as well

Comment

This week's Fry's newspaper ad supplement lists Warlords for $19.99. It is available at this price August 4-8.

The ad also offers CivCity for 29.99, but I don't know if that's a good deal or not.

Prices are presumably valid for online orders.

Comment

I saw Warlords in a local shop today for 299 NOK. That's ~47 USD. Which is a normal price for XPs in Norwegian shops. On the net I guess I can find it ~100 NOK/~15 USD cheaper, but I haven't checked yet.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Pricey.

Comment

If there's no Frys nearby for you, Best Buy has Warlords priced for $24.99 this week(page 15 in Sunday flyer). Pricematch time for me...

Comment

Pricematching again. Circuit City has warlords for $17.99 this week. (page 31 of ad, bottom right corner)

Comment

Originally posted by baclips6
                  Pricematching again. Circuit City has warlords for $17.99 this week. (page 31 of ad, bottom right corner)
                  Damn! If I'd bought it at Best Buy that would be $13.20 they owed me. But I had to have it NOW (now three weeks ago that is) and got it at Gamestop.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I always buy games at Best Buy because inevitably someone will have the game on sale within the 30 day price matching window (usually Best Buy itself!). Try to micromanage your purchase so that the 30th day is a Sunday. That gives you 1 extra week of different sale prices. Just be sure you want to keep it because they won't accept returns if its opened.

Comment

Working...
                    X