No announcement yet.

New IGN Preview of Warlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhabs it is, what one should think: A total capitulation.. I always thought it was stupid that AI Civs would "play on" with only 1 or 2 cities left after their empire was shattered by another civ (me ).. a human player would certainly give up after losing most of his cities.. so why not make capitulation a diplomatic option?

Comment

The new scenarios actually look intriguing.

Comment

That barbarian mode sounds really cool. I wonder if you can play lions and bears and stuff early on? I would love to eat settler chops with wolves, and make workers tender vittles for my panthers.
        "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

You have some strange fantasies, Dave.

Comment

Mostly I just want payback for all the times it was MY units that were rendered into Kibbles n Bitz by lions appearing at random times. Doing it to hapless AI civs just sounds really, really fun.
            "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              The new scenarios actually look intriguing.
              I wonder what the "mystical" element in the Omen scenario will be...
              The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Your archers get fireball.

Comment

Working...
                X