No announcement yet.

Difficulty Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get frustrated losing all the time. That's why I play on such a low level. But maybe I should try a monarch game. Maybe I will learn something.

Comment

If you can't run, learn how to walk first
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Work your way up starting with a new level, archipelago, then pangea, then new level, and so on.

That's how I did it.

Or if your strategy is different, you can adjust it.

Comment

I'm playing my first Prince game right now, beating it. Though I have been at war for the entire time.
          "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
          Check out my Blog!

Comment

Mostly on Monarch. I usually do well in Emperor games until the late Renaissance when AI civs mysteriously took off and leave me behind in dust.

Comment

Got my highest space ship victory tonight on noble. I had a 2500 point lead over the 2nd place ai. Albeit it was on an the huge earth map and I was in Europe. That map is so unbalanced. But sometimes unbalanced is fun. . That map is so easy if you are in Europe. I can definately move up a diffculty level now.

Comment

Didn't I post a poll some time ago with this question?

I still play on monarch I think (the level one higher than noble)
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by One_more_turn
                  Mostly on Monarch. I usually do well in Emperor games until the late Renaissance when AI civs mysteriously took off and leave me behind in dust.

FACT!
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                    Didn't I post a poll some time ago with this question?

I still play on monarch I think (the level one higher than noble)
                    You mean prince?
                    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
                    Check out my Blog!

Comment

Ok
                      i played two games on Prince (fifth level) with Isabella with diplomatic victory at view.
                      One map oasis => very very very hard....
                      One map Inland sea => I don't gain but I have survived "correctly" !
                      I never change civ param.

Comment

Originally posted by Smellycowsquid
                        You mean prince?
                        That's probably it... been a while since I last played... I've only played like 2 games on the level above prince
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

That would be Monarch.

Comment

I was thinking monarch was above noble. Maybe I'm thinking of civ3.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Way too hard to keep track for Civ I4.

We should go back to the old days,

"Hey, Johnny, I just beat a game on level 6!"
                                "No way! I can't even get past level 4! You're so awesome, man!"
                                "Well, level 6 is hard for me, but I definetely can beat level 5's easy."
                                "Are you saying I suck?"
                                "What if I am?"
                                "Hey, cool down guys."
                                "Keep out of this, Bob."
                                "Hey Johnny, cool your jets man, just go with the flow..."
                                "Take this!"

Comment

Working...
                                X