No news is good news, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good point.

It would be interesting if they could improve diplomacy or religion even more...

Comment

Maybe a worthwile UN, like some have been clamoring for.

Tom P.

Comment

Originally posted by Prussia
        But what exactly can Firaxis put into an expansion pack that is not already in Civ 4 or Warlords?
        Tons! Some ideas I personally like include:

1] Simultaneous turns in single player (see how this was done quite well in Risk 2 - http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/risk2/review.html)

2] Mild RPG element whereby your leader starts with no traits but is allowed to build them according to how the game develops (attack more, get more aggressive bonus, etc.).

3] "RISK"-like bonus cards that you win from winning battles, reaching milestones, etc. These cards could be spent on improving a leader trait, planting a resource in your borders, buying a great general, etc.
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Originally posted by Prussia
          But what exactly can Firaxis put into an expansion pack that is not already in Civ 4 or Warlords?

The only reason to make a new game in a series altogether is because you are completely changing the game that came before it. There doesn't seem to be much that Firaxis can throw in, unless they are craftly like that.
          I don't think there is much they can add either, but that doesn't imply they wont do another x-pack.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

I don't think there is much they can add either, but that doesn't imply they wont do another x-pack.
            Very, very true.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Hehehe - got to keep milking the cow!
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
              X