• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adagio

Still no nudity?

Where's the nude-patch?
    Welll...

Not that difficult, really. I tried to chance the color of Catherine's jacket, a half-assed job, but looked surprisingly good. Only a step further...

I'm surprised, actually... CIV4 is pretty popular, but there is no nekkidy-patch, when every crappy shooter has...
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

Still no nudity?

Where's the nude-patch?
      The warrior unit is half nude. ..if you are that kind of guy.
      and.. you can use the flying camera to look under the skirt of the settler unit's woman.
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Originally posted by Solver Warlords doesn't include giant death robots.
        Wow...I must have a messed up copy, then.
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

What we need is a good, controversial patch that will include
          a warrior and a... female...um...swordswoman, having some good quality sex...

QUICKLY! SOMEBODY MAKE A HOT COFFEE PATCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe

Yeah, but does it have a Schwarzcoff warlord (as in Norman Schwarzcoff)?

... to go along with the likes of (I'll just mention a few WWII leaders) Guderian, Rommel, Bradley, Patton, MacArthur & Montgomery?
            No, but if you generate the William Adama Warlord, everyone surrenders at once .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by yin26

Wow...I must have a messed up copy, then.
              No, you are just suffering from cardboard induced dementia. It's a rare condition, and, alas, fatal.

Comment

Maybe the all-quiet is because of the heated internal debate at Firaxis. Evidently half the staff is barricaded behind a fortress of desks and black filing cabinets, surviving on instant coffee and cranberry granola bars. They are refusing to hand over Warlords unless FDR is replaced by Arnold Schwarzenegger. They even sport t-shirts that read "Civers for Arnie!" On the back it asks "what has Roosevelt done for us lately?"

That explains why we haven't heard anything lately, don't you think?
                One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
                "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

...or a stray ICBM wiped out the Firaxis HQ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Welll...

Not that difficult, really. I tried to chance the color of Catherine's jacket, a half-assed job, but looked surprisingly good. Only a step further...
                    We... didn't need to know that.

Tom P.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      No, you are just suffering from cardboard induced dementia. It's a rare condition, and, alas, fatal.
                      You know, I *have* felt like crap lately. Oh, Poly, I hardly knew ye...
                      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Originally posted by padillah

We... didn't need to know that.

Tom P.
                        Yes you did.

Anyways, skinning is fun! See what I conjured up, inspired by this thread:

Now I only need to change the annoying voice, and find out how to make a transparent surface... (Her hair is too long. So I'll just "vanish" it. Really.)
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Solver

New Warlords information? Ask and ye shall receive. Warlords doesn't include giant death robots.
                          Someone will have to create a giant death robot mod for Warlords now...

Of course, if the giant death robot gets wounded enough, it can get killed by a pikeman, spawning a new generation of those classic "tank vs. phalanx" threads we all know and love here at poly.
                          "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

Originally posted by MasterDave
                            Of course, if the giant death robot gets wounded enough, it can get killed by a pikeman, spawning a new generation of those classic "tank vs. phalanx" threads we all know and love here at poly.
                            No way! When a giant death robot is killed it spawns more giant death robots, instead.

Comment

...and here I thought the giant death robot idea died with the closure of the thread way back.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

You know, if you put a helmet on Napoleon, give him some armor, and unleash him on the world, HE could be a giant death robot.

Comment

Working...
                                X