• Show
Clear All

• Turn Speed

whats the big difference between the turn speed

- quick
    - marathon
    - epic

(correct?)

Quick, is the fastest mode, tech times and production times decreased, (I cannot tell you how much, sorry), then normal, then Epic,(years of turns go slower) which tech times and production times is increased, along with GP points needed, and marathon is the slowest, with GP points needed tripled from normal settings, but, I believe it would be wise to wait for someone else. so it is actually, quick, normal, epic, marathon.
    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
    Check out my Blog!

Comment

Each category has its own multiplier, but if I am not mistaken, in Epic pretty much everything requires 1.5 times as much. It takes 15 culture instead of 10 to get a border expansion, 1.5 times as many hammers to build a building or unit, 1.5 times as much food for growth and a base of 150 great people points for the first GP. In Marathon, most things are double Epic, meaning triple normal. The first border expansion needs 30 culture, the first great person is 300 points. Units only take 2x the hammers while buildings are 3x the hammers. Research requirements are also modified by this and the number of years per turn changes. The result on marathon is that units tend to stay current a bit longer, and you can do more with them in comparison to the progress of research and development.
      Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Working...
      X