Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything you wanted to know about pop-rush quirks, and far more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi again. haven't played in a while. how y'all been?
    ___

how comes, when i have 5 citizens, which i presently have, the most i can whip to death is only 2?

i be needin' to whip 3 of 'em. conditions call for it, what can i say....

when i whipped 'em a minute ago, i was allowed to cut my population down to 2 citizens. but not this time.

and i don't care how mad they get about it; it's all for the good of the empire.... they'll see.

anyway, what the hail?

Comment

Hi. Who are you, and why are you raising a 4 year old thread from its grave?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Dudey View Post
        when i whipped 'em a minute ago, i was allowed to cut my population down to 2 citizens. but not this time.
        What was your population when you were able to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudey View Post
          hi again. haven't played in a while. how y'all been?
          ___

how comes, when i have 5 citizens, which i presently have, the most i can whip to death is only 2?

i be needin' to whip 3 of 'em. conditions call for it, what can i say....

and i don't care how mad they get about it; it's all for the good of the empire.... they'll see.

anyway, what the hail?
          you can only whip up to half of your city's current population.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

ah ha.

Comment

Now that it's been dug up, does the mechanics of the OP analysis still apply to BTS? If so I might try to read and understand it.

Comment

No.They got fixed, now it is basically 30 hammers*production modifiers (normal speed).
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                X