No announcement yet.

Most successful AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monty is the face most likely to show up after the warhorn sounds. Followed closely by Alex and Isabella. Surprised to see Mansa up there, he rarely declares war, being content to just out-tech you the oblivion.
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

King Banana III
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
        King Banana III
        You mean Canaan Banana
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I voted Alexander, but I just had to point it out
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Yeah, where's the 'nanner? Would have made more sense than Ghandi...

Monte first followed by Alex and Isabella here, too.
            Isabella seems to "spare" me if I'm of her religious persuasion, but Monte and Alex attack regardless. Even if I give them nice gifts.

Comment

oops..... not until now did I notice that the poll actually has nothing to due with this thread...
              The thread is about witch A.I is the most successful but the poll is about witch A.I is most likely to declare war on you .. This must explain the very confusing result of the poll...
              Maybe the whole thread should be closed and a correct thread started instead since now the poll is obviously displyaing confusing and misleading results.
              GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
              even mean anything?

Comment

I voted Napoleon since every time he is in a game of mine he first asks to trade a tech with me (or demands one) and no matter if I agree or not he attacks a few turns later. I make it a point to target him as early as possible.

I get attacked by Monty and Alex often as well but I have had games where I was able to have them on my good side....at least until I wiped them out.

Comment

I voted on the thread title question, not the poll title question too.
                  www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
                    I think your results are going to be off anyway because many people won't notice that the poll question is different from the thread subject

If Monty's in my game and anywhere near me on the map, he WILL declare war on me. It's just a matter of when
                    including myself. I voted based on the thread subject. oh well. This poll is fubar'd.

Comment

Monty - but Julius Caesar a close second. That guy will attack even if relations are "friendly."
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

as for the poll (since I voted wrong), Monty. Only because he seems to be in most of my games, and near me. I'm just as likely to be attacked by Napoleon, Toku, or Ghenghis. but for some reason they aren't in my games as often as Monty. In fact, I'm getting sick of having monty in every one of my games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          as for the poll (since I voted wrong), Monty. Only because he seems to be in most of my games, and near me. I'm just as likely to be attacked by Napoleon, Toku, or Ghenghis. but for some reason they aren't in my games as often as Monty. In fact, I'm getting sick of having monty in every one of my games.
                          Enemy civs seem to be chosen based on your game settings rather than random selection. I'm not really sure why, but it would make more sense to me if it were random.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                            Monty - but Julius Caesar a close second. That guy will attack even if relations are "friendly."
                            If you had praetorians, so would you...

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

In fact, the AI is supposed to never attack when Friendly. The relations have to drop at least to Pleased for them to attack...
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                                In fact, the AI is supposed to never attack when Friendly. The relations have to drop at least to Pleased for them to attack...

Glad to know that, when they come ah callin, I will tell them we are Friendly
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X