Do you choose your leader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random, most of the time.
    Although I do a restart if one leader appears too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
      I don't understand why anyone would ever want to play the same civ in every game. It kinda kills the point in having special 'powers' for each civ
      I`m too lazy to change my playing style accordingly. I always go for Spiritual and/or Organized. I haven´t played Roosevelt yet though.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

i usually play the chinese or japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by redstar05
          i usually play the chinese or japanese.
          Asian fetish

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Choose until I start being comfortable on a level, then go random then go up a level and choose again.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'd use Random, if for me it wasn't Huayna Capac mode .

I'd LIKE a shuffle mode, where it serves up all 28 leaders over 28 games, randomized order, guaranteed to roll every leader.

Comment

I alternate. I often choose the Germans, English, or Americans (as I am german and english), but sometimes I just go random. I just did a random game today in fact, but I still got the germans.

Comment

I always choose. So far, I have played a different leader every game that I have finished. I'll probably do a repeat at some point though. I like to choose a leader with 2 entirely different traits than the most recent game I played - so the new game is fresher.

On a side note - in a couple of games I have even chosen some of the AIs because they haven't popped up yet. For whatever reason, Bismark and Hatsuphet have been AIs in most games I have played but Louis XIV has not shown up - for example. The last couple games when I have met Bismark, I think: "You again? You know you aren't going to win." Could be luck of the draw.
                  Last edited by Forwarn45; February 24, 2006, 16:56.

Comment

I choose myself. So far I've played all pangea, except for a few highlands. The leaders I've played so far (complete or nearly complete) are:

Romans (5)
                    Chinese - Mao (3)
                    Japanese (1)
                    Incans (2)
                    Mongols - Ghengis (2)
                    Mongols - Kublai (2)
                    Americans - Washington (1)
                    English - Liz (1)
                    Persians (2)
                    Greeks (1)

About 12 domination wins, 3 space victories, and 2 on time, and a few unfinished games.

I could go for random, but I find some leaders more interesting than others, and some map types more interesting than others.

Comment

Working...
                    X