Things that make you go, 'hmmm'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you go, 'hmmm'

For instance, I run the environmentalism civic in order to spam coal plants everywhere.

Or, I switch to pacifism to churn out my great engineer so I can finish the Pentagon before the computer does.

Any others?

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?

Playing as Asoka, I capture a foreign worker, and suddenly he's on steroids
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nah, your new 'citizens' have just been exposed to Indian "time and motion" studies.
      Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        Playing as Asoka, I capture a foreign worker, and suddenly he's on steroids
        asoka is whipping big time
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Yeah, fast worker. Not happy worker.

The Jamicans don't make it as a Civ
          www.neo-geo.com

Comment

i think that any country/nationality that wasnt around BC has no business being in civ.especially if they have never conqured anybody or had any significant influence on history.

Comment

Uh oh. Here we go again.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

But what about the banana civ?! They are still important.

Comment

Being able to colonize space without ever discovering agriculture.

Comment

all that means is there were plenty of things to kill and eat, so no need for plant produce

Comment

Run Pacificism to get more GP, so you can gear up for war.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by mike2h
                        i think that any country/nationality that wasnt around BC has no business being in civ.especially if they have never conqured anybody or had any significant influence on history.
                        No need to get another civ thread.
                        Re: the OP: I hadn't even thought of that!
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Building Broadway without music.

Chopping spaceship parts.... wooden interstellar spaceship?

Comment

Re: Things that make you go, 'hmmm'

Originally posted by dac
                            For instance, I run the environmentalism civic in order to spam coal plants everywhere.
                            Same thing, but also to lower war weariness.

Comment

Having Universal Suffrage and Slavery simultaneously.
                              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X