Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game speed

I believe it's time to see what game speed most people play on

I (as most people I believe) play on marathon, which is just great, the others are just too fast
    Quick
    4.88%
    Normal
    29.27%
    Epic
    15.85%
    Marathon
    41.46%
    Custom speed setting
    6.10%
    Banana-speed
    2.44%
    This space is empty... or is it?

majority its normal

did one at marathon, what a difference -wont do many
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Marathon for me. More time with units and wars.

Comment

Marathon with halfed research-speed [Custom] form me

Comment

normal for me...already long enough

Comment

Marathon
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Marathon always and without a doubt!

Changes the whole character of the game when you're able to fight wars at any time without having to worry about your troops getting obsolete before they reach the border!
              Only the most intelligent, handsome/beautiful denizens of apolyton may join the game :)

Comment

I am presently working at Normal, but progressing towards Wierd. Let's try that again. I am presenlty working at Normal, but progressing towards Epic. Marathon might be a bit further down the path.
                If you aren't confused,
                You don't understand.

Comment

Don't let Epic stop you, I somehow never liked that setting, but loves Marathon.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Normal's way too quick. Epic is the way to go.

Marathon I'm a bit weary of because the early game then drags out for somewhat too long, with it taking forever to build the first Warrior and Worker. But I might just get used to it later.
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Oh... marathon, hands down. Never won a game prior to this speed (won't play below Noble thoughl) but with marathon I can win both OCCs and regular games at prince. Will actually have to move up the regular game level at this speed 'cause it's a bit too easy to conquer on marathon... nice stack of axemen can cripple your neighbors...
                      If pigs could fly we'd all have to wear helmets.
                      Please don't be envious of my little girlie brain.

Comment

Many of you must have more time to play than I do. I find that Marathon takes way too long, especially in the early game. Even playing on Normal I generally have time to take pretty full advantage of troop imbalances at least 3 times in a game and can conquer most of what I ever want to conquer in the time allowed. If I wanted more warfare I would move to Epic. Marathon is just too slow for my tastes.

Comment

Marathon. Only way to play on a huge map.
                          "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Quick, when I play SP, and Quick when I play MP. I never really had a problem leveraging advantages in the arms race.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Crossfire
                              Many of you must have more time to play than I do
                              I only get to play max 1-2 hours per day (unless weekend), so a game will take more than a week to finish
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X