X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I called you Dr Spamberg.

So maybe now I should call you Spam.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hey! He's only managed to become king after a total of 4 years.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Don´t do that. I´ll get blamed for all the crap in the OT
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
          Hey! He's only managed to become king after a total of 4 years.
          Well, I did have a 1 year hiatus

Comment

Well, I'm still Prince in almost as long.

I miss Enigma, though. Has he been banned again?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Enigma was banned for a long time I hope. He came with some pretty ****ty and racistic comments, a month or so ago I think. He was sent to Mingapulco instantly of course.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Oh. I must've missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

Well, I did have a 1 year hiatus
                  Nearly so for me too, but that wasn't voluntary. My internet at home suddenly decided to shut me out from Poly for some months...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    It happened in the OT, so if you don't visit there it's no surprise really. I would have missed it too hadn't I stumbled over a similar discussion as this some time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Me too. But I thought the Civ 4-General was unusually quiet

Comment

That's also because Spamo, er, Aro, hasn't been around very much.

Comment

If you continue giving all members nick names starting with "spam", it will get pretty confuseing after a while.

Comment

Heh, that only leaves us well behaved spammers

Comment

A lot of x-posting here...

Comment

Originally posted by Spamolai
                                If you continue giving all members nick names starting with "spam", it will get pretty confuseing after a while.
                                I'll keep that in mind, Spamolai...

Comment

Working...
                                X