X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
    I got allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll pig iron
    We need a puke smilie.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
      We need a puke smilie.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

"A nation who gives up a little freedom for a little security deserves neither and loses both" . . . . . or something like that. Ben Franklin quoted in the Liberalism quote.

Comment

I can't remember which tech it was for but here it is:

"We will make electricity so cheap only the rich will burn candles." - Thomas Edison

What a great statement

Comment

Originally posted by Jerh9e1k5
            I can't remember which tech it was for but here it is:

"We will make electricity so cheap only the rich will burn candles." - Thomas Edison
            I'm not sure which tech it was either, but I have a sneaking suspicion it might have been, er, Electricity...
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Shiva, please stop!!

You are going to get me fired.

Comment

Then you'll get to play all day as well as all night

Comment

Yeah, but the buying food issue becomes a problem :-(

Comment

Build some irrigated farms on your backyard, but remember to put one of your citizens to work on it.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What I want to know is why isn't there some generic quote for the future techs? I want Nimoy saying something like "to boldly go where no man has gone before".

Any other suggestions? How about...

"The future ain't what it used to be." Yogi Berra
                      If you aren't confused,
                      You don't understand.

Comment

There are two types of Nimroy quotes in Civ4.
                        The good ones and the annoying ones.

I live it to rest to chose which they find good and which annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik
                          I just wish he'd read the name of the person who said the quote as well (as in SMAC)...
                          Same here... and I find them all good . I loved the feature in SMAC. I love it in Civ.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"A designer knows that he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
                            -- Antoine de Saint-Exupry

By far, this is the best quote in the game. Especially if you're a fan of the truly great sports cars. Colin Chapman would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronus9
                              "A nation who gives up a little freedom for a little security deserves neither and loses both" . . . . . or something like that. Ben Franklin quoted in the Liberalism quote.
                              Considering how so many US politicians have been compulsively trying to loose the 'War on Terror' these last few years, this seems the most poignant...
                              Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

"Any society that gives up a little bit liberty to gain a little bit security, deserves neither and will lose both"

I wish someone would teach theese intelligent words of Benjamin Franklin to George .W.Bush ...
                                GOWIEHOWIE! Uh...does that
                                even mean anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X