• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake
    While I'm a fan of wit...

[No, I don't want to play with my friends on-line]
    (or however it goes)

{Yes, I want to be "cool" and pay $$}
    {No, I suck and am a cheapo}

Advertising generally uses this concept as well.

Comment

And don't say they never listen to the fans
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

They added parenthesis?
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer
          I would love to be able to see their faces as they suddenly see the one man army of the missionary enter their territory as the first act of war. I'm sure they'd be terrified.
          I'm still annoyed that missionaries can't spread religion into a civ I'm in war with.

In one game I played with a friend, I managed to sneak my missionary into his territory while we were waging war. Got him all the way to a city, and could've spread my religion to him if the game only had allowed it.
          The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

I think missionaries should be able to enter other countries freely regardless of status.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Regardless, you know now what it means. If you see that pop up again you'll know what it means, and there won't be any confusion.

Comment

It's a bit of a long way about it (because you have to do all 7 missionaries seperatly) but if you go into CIV4UnitInfos.xml and change the "bRivalTerritory" from 0 to 1 I think you will be able to enter Closed Borders.

Tom P.

Comment

Enter Closed Borders, yes. But I'm fairly certain that wouldn't allow you to spread religion while at war.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

That's fine, I just want to spread religion while my borders are closed. I tend to keep closed borders for quite some time, partly to keep others from settling behind me but mostly out of superstition.

Maybe I should break this silly habit rather than find a way to feed it.

Tom P.

Comment

please someone mod in a banana option

its asking for it
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                      X