No announcement yet.

I have made a decision . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just of curiousity, how much time do the two of you spend playing during an average week?
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Why? Technical issues?
      That since the very beginning, at patch 1.52 killing civ4 on my laptop

Just of curiousity, how much time do the two of you spend playing during an average week?

Cpl of hours every day. Plus multiplayers. But enough is enough.
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by bongo

The last time I played any Civ game was over a year ago, and that was Civ III. Back in those good ol' days, I played countless hours every week.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

The last time I played any Civ game was over a year ago, and that was Civ III. Back in those good ol' days , I played countless hours every week.
          Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

That since the very beginning, at patch 1.52 killing civ4 on my laptop
            Well, that can dampen anyones spirit I guess...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Mujadaddy

They really were the good ol' days, damn you!
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Someone who understands! I'm touched.
                Yeah right. You are just afraid of losing to a computer. Play with three or four computer players on the Settler level so you don't get trounced.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                  Well, that can dampen anyones spirit I guess...
                  On a happier note, I think I have finally conquered my problem. I run patch 1.09 with Hark's memory patch, using RivaTuner to force pixel shader to 1.4 and vertex shader to 1.1. Set all the graphic details to low and use low res texture. And use 16-bit color depth.

Well, at least the game now runs for hours on end...
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

It sounds more like a 21th century computer CS.
                    Hmm, I was about to reply something like: "My computers is several years old already" when I suddenly realised that it's 2006 already and even a 5 years old computer is from the current century

Time flies when you're playing civ
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

UR, congrats!

CS, yep. My old comp was from ´99 so it was truly last century...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

UR, congrats!
                        Thanks

That was a really difficult problem, requiring some sophisticated programs witten by some great programmers.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                          If I could, I'd return the game right now
                          Send it to me!

Er, is it in Italian? I might be ringing my brother far more often than I have before....

Comment

They really were the good ol' days, damn you!
                            Could'na bin the 'good ol' days' playing CIV3. Thats almost by definition, since CIV3 was mostly crap.

Lets face it fun-ny, the reason you dont want to play cIV is that it's actually fun.
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                            X