No announcement yet.

Documentary: "Yin Eating Cardboard"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi BTW where was the descision on this made? i thought a panel was reviewing the game.havnt been on c4 forum,so missed it

oh yeah,and on the movie....
    I figured that the review panel would only be needed if I felt there was no need to eat any of the box. As it stood, I felt ICS is cured effectively enough. Combat I felt less confident about, but the film is done. No more bets from me for a while!
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Come on! He didnt even finish the sandwich! And that is not a full CIV Box. Yin, do it again, and this time, do it right! You can soften the box with some water if you want.
      Owww, I'm so cute! ^_^

Comment

Hey, I only agreed to eat "part" of the box. Covered my bases on that one...
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

Solver isn't very good at this evil thing, otherwise he'd have included a digestion clause in there somewhere...
          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

The "Civilization" song in background

Comment

I love how you're chewing in the rhythm of Bolero

Comment

So what's next? Your public await.

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D
                  Solver isn't very good at this evil thing, otherwise he'd have included a digestion clause in there somewhere...
                  I'll get a lawyer to help me write a contract for my next bet with Yin .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by yin26

Hah! My wife read this and had the look of "Why kind of loser did I marry?!" Yes, honey, I'm on the Hall of Fame for a computer gaming site. Yes, I also ate part of a computer game box. Hard to say how conflicted she looked. Poor thing. 9 years into marriage (plus two kids, ages 3 and 7) and she finally realizes her mistake! HA!
                    I´m sure she loves you in her own little way, Yin
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      So what's next? Your public await.
                      Naw, I'll quit while I'm "ahead" -- as if making oneself sick in public and on camera puts me ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                        I´m sure she loves you in her own little way, Yin
                        She must. One of the first gifts she ever bought me was one of those super nice, split back computer chairs. When I asked her why that gift, she just said: "You enjoy the computer so much, and I wanted you to be comfortable."

WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Solver

I'll get a lawyer to help me write a contract for my next bet with Yin .
                          Enough of those floating around 'Poly that you should be able to find one willing to go pro bono, Solver.

Yin, good show.

Nice to have you back, if not completely won over, at least, well, where you are regarding the game.
                          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

LOL

ROFL

now that is a man who keeps his word...

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by yin26

She must. One of the first gifts she ever bought me was one of those super nice, split back computer chairs. When I asked her why that gift, she just said: "You enjoy the computer so much, and I wanted you to be comfortable."

WOW!
                              Damn That´s true love if I ever saw it...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Just came back from vacation.
                                I'll watch the vid tonight!
                                I've always had trust that Yin would stick to his word! Great job dude 8)
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X