Some ideas for the expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willem
    Even still, there's no sense in helping some civ spread their religion for them. Let them do it themselves, they're the ones gaining most of the advantages.
    If you build a bunch of them you can build the cathedrals. They are very good culture boosters, even if you don't care for the cultural victory.

Also sometimes you don't have a choice, i.e. you don't found a single religion. Although I think that's rare and only happen at the very high level(s).
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      Also sometimes you don't have a choice, i.e. you don't found a single religion. Although I think that's rare and only happen at the very high level(s).
      Or if you're on a team with someone who gets all the religions. In one of my games we invented 3 religions, my teammate got all the holy cities. It took a long time before a religion finally spread to my lands... but it wasn't any of my teammates many realigions

Put that down as one more thing I'd like to see in the expansion (or hopefully a patch): Making teammate AI's more likely to send a missionary to spread their religion(s) (of the religions they own the holy city) to my cities, if I don't have their religion(s)... it's a win/win situation... I get a religion, and they can get more money if they have the shrine
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
      X