No announcement yet.

1.52: Giant crack in the earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I have this gigantic split down the earth as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Generaldoktor
      You heretics think the world is round! You can't "circumnavigate" ...
      Sure you can! In fact, if you're the first Civ to do so, this has the same effect as Magellan's Voyage did in Civ III (since it's essentially the same accomplishment).

What I can't figure out is how one could conclude that "Refrigeration" should increase the movement rate of naval vessels.
      ---
      Pete
      "If we get the transient facts, then we feel the info high."

Comment

IRL, refrigeration increased the time a ship can remain at sea. I suppose that's what they're trying to represent.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Yeh they no longer need to stop and pick up more turtles every month or so...
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

I suppose a ship can only carry so many tins of tuna-friendly dolphin chunks.

Comment

, I need to that. I keep forgetting about the globe view. Throughout my game I almost never zoom in our out (or rotate the view- I can't remember how to rotate).

Comment

I noticed that.

Comment

Working...
                X