Patch v152 out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheArsenal
    In the unexplored section of the world, deep in FOW, I was able to make out two strips of woods.

A worker ran across the ocean from one island to the next.
    I see this in lots of my games, and not limited to Archipelago maps. I have seen many different units "running" across the screen - usually during a battle. The first time I saw the worker, I laughed myself silly. Runnning through the FOW.

The strips of trees kind of bugs me, since they stay there even if you chop them.

Comment

• Originally posted by eluciv

I see this in lots of my games, and not limited to Archipelago maps. I have seen many different units "running" across the screen - usually during a battle. The first time I saw the worker, I laughed myself silly. Runnning through the FOW.

The strips of trees kind of bugs me, since they stay there even if you chop them.
      Well if you were a worker and a battle was taking place you would run wouldnt you?
      "What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

• I always wonder how a captain of a galley feels. He has been telling his crew for hundreds of years the ocean is far too treacherous to cross, and then the entire crew looks over and sees all it takes is good head of steam and any old worker can go running right across it. His crew must think him a coward.
        "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

• Jesus workers
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I think that means they should be able to improve coastal tiles, then.

Perhaps bring the wine luxury to your civ regardless of whether or not it's in your borders. hehe...Jesus workers.

Comment

• havong trouble getting this stupid patch to download - missing something?
              "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Working...
              X