Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do an updated chart in a bit.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Those poor trees.

Comment

Ugh, a new chart is proving very difficult to do. Not only do the values change when someone gets Mathematics, but they change if the square is within your culture borders.

If I wanted to do a chart for every possibility, I'd need to do 16 charts total.

So if I do just the basic charts I'd have to just tell people to multiply by X when its under culture or with math. Maybe I'll do that, its still not real nice or simple.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Just as I feared then.
          Same conclusion over at CFC too. (*CFC thread post #31 by malekithe* )

Ohwell, it's just one more feature I don't understand completely, but still I grasp enough to play below Emperor level. For higher levels it might be necessary to calculate exactly, but I wouldn’t know because I don't play those yet.

- Cal
          "He [Caligula] has no more chance of becoming Emperor than of riding a horse across the Gulf of Baiae" - contemporary astrologer

Comment

Working...
          X