No announcement yet.

Galleys in oceans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I consider Galley-chaining to be perfectly legitimate.
    As for the AI 'cheating', I disagree. The AI and the Human have different rulesets applied, and I don't need to get all moral about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fried-Psitalon
      There are many things humans can do in a game that strictly speaking might be considered "by the letter of the rules" and not "by the spirit of the rules."
      In that case, I am all for patching the rules. Something similar to what Wizards of the Coast do with Magic: the Gathering

Originally posted by Fried-Psitalon
      You can be sure, though, that the human's rule-bending antics are a whole lot more accepted in the community than the AI's.
      This is an ethical debate about a large grey zone. I think when that happens, perhaps it is time to rethink the game. When you streamline the rules and even the playing field, a lot of these arguments will become moot.

For example, if you take away the ability to found cities at will, and replace it with regions and cities, you will fix ICS forever. Of course, this will be up to Firaxis to decide whether it wants to change the underlying game mechanics radically.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
      X