Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, it's a real metritocracy here!

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Spam? Surely the mods would be against such a thing.
      *cough*+1*cough*

Comment

why do you think we answer newbie threads anyway
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by linkhan
          I don't see how culture and state religion make your defense stronger but I'll accept it. Is it in Civilopedia? Don't think I've seen this fact anywhere.
          I don't think state religion affects defense, except by giving culture so eventually giving cultural defense bonus.

Every "upgrade" to the culture (like none -> fledgling -> developping -> etc) adds a 20% defense bonus.

I'm pretty sure it's in the manual and in civilopedia.

To make sense of cultural defense bonus, look at it this way: the city's population are really loyal to the city's culture, the more culture the city has, so they help with the war effort/defense/resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            why do you think we answer newbie threads anyway
            You guys are too good, lol *looks ove shoulder* +1

Comment

Eventually the mods are going to turn our avatars into pictures of spam, and give us the title of "Spam Deity" or "Spam Emperor" while we march around posting one-line answers to every single thread that we can.

Comment

Working...
              X