BUG: rifleman with chemistry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistandantilus
    They definitely do. I had the AI upgrade defenders in a city as my attacking stack approached. It turned an easy city to take in a tough nut to crack
    I've never seen them do it, too often they run around with archers when I have tanks... ok, I too have archers at that time, but that's because I don't expect to get attacked, while they're certain they'll get attacked sooner or later
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I just played a duel. The AI had three older warriors and I thought sure would be easy to take the city with my two Praetorions upgraded swordmen.

As I got close within one square, they upgraded to Axemen. So the AI will upgrade units. Especially if it thinks it is going to get attacked and has the cash.

Even though older units are laying around, why bother waste money to ugrade until they are really needed by the AI.

Comment

My experience has been having 2-3 SOD's attack a city, there is only so much upgrading the AI can do

Yes, it is overkill...but you can also rake in the money on pillaging villages, farm ...etc
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
        X