Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the settings that have given you the most fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've enjoyed most of my games on various types.

I'm only playing warlord right now because I'm going for that elusive cultural victory (and then I will complete all victory types). Soon as I finally get a cultural victory, I'll go back to noble.

map size: standard
    continents or archipelago
    temperate
    normal sea levels
    epic game speed
    no aggressive ai
    no raging barbs
    normal number of civs (I don't use the custom game usually)
    I pick various civs- I have no preference

Comment

std size
      pangea
      raging
      Always War Noble

Barbs made it feel like AW before I had to deal with an AI's. It was hectic most all the way. I just had to learn to accept some pillaging could not be stopped.

Comment

Map Size: Small
        Type: Continents
        Climate: Random
        Sea Level: Random
        Random Civilization
        5 Civs
        All else default

Really gives variety, sometimes you are packed in a sardine can with the rest of the civs, or often you have a huge landmass with just you or one other civ. And of course you get to try out lots of traits and UUs.

Comment

Small Highlands map with 18 civs on Prince level... OMG it was AWESOME.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Small Highlands map with 18 civs on Prince level... OMG it was AWESOME.
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

small continent map on noble with 18 civs. have not finished it yet, but it's fantastic.

Comment

Working...
              X