Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if we don't get it by tommorow (Wendsday), its a safe bet that they are taking the holiday off, so we'd be stuck until at least next week. Heres hoping for Wendsday!

Comment

• Hopefully they have a canadian contingent which they can rely on to keep the drive alive..

This game needs a good patchin!

Last night, for the first time ever, I had a Great Prophet - Moses..

Strangly enough, all the rivers I had went black!

I thought perhaps it was the wrath of god and he wanted me to set his people free..

I denied him..

Soon, my hills were colored with a blue squiggle...

Still, I denied him! I will not set your people free..

finally, Moses waved his staff, and my game stopped working..

ALWAYS BE HUMBLE BEFORE THE SIMULATED POWER OF GOD!

Where is my PATCH ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg

GeForce 4 MX4000 (128 Mb RAM)
        Hmm, maybe the "card specific fixes" in the patch will let me use the latest drivers then.

-Drachasor
        "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Hm, how do you do that?
          go to Guru3d.com and download Nvhardpage. It's free and lets you twiddle around with some settings. The pixel shader will be under directx when you run the program.

Personally it didn't help me much at all.

-Drachasor
          "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Lootimer
            Hopefully they have a canadian contingent which they can rely on to keep the drive alive..

This game needs a good patchin!

Last night, for the first time ever, I had a Great Prophet - Moses..

Strangly enough, all the rivers I had went black!

I thought perhaps it was the wrath of god and he wanted me to set his people free..

I denied him..

Soon, my hills were colored with a blue squiggle...

Still, I denied him! I will not set your people free..

finally, Moses waved his staff, and my game stopped working..

ALWAYS BE HUMBLE BEFORE THE SIMULATED POWER OF GOD!

Where is my PATCH ...

Comment

• Please, please, please, please, please let the patch be released before the Thanksgiving weekend. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvisMonster
                Please, please, please, please, please let the patch be released before the Thanksgiving weekend. Please.
                Well, that would be a good policy (at least with US customers)... Give them a wonderful reason to thanks Firaxis in the Thanksgiving Day...

I should patent this.
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Well, apperently, the patch is indeed DONE and went to the published for testing, so the factor is in how much testing they want to give it... Assuming it doesn't go back for bug fixes.

Comment

• Another factor is how many of the testors are already on their thanksgiving vacation.
                    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                    Templar Science Minister
                    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

• The Patch just came out in the middle of my multiplayer game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The patch is out!
                      I keep a record of all my civ games here.

aÅ¡tassi kammu naklu Å¡a Å¡umeri ṣullulu akkadû ana Å¡utēÅ¡uri aÅ¡ṭu
                      "I am able to read texts so sophisticated that the Sumerian is obscure and the Akkadian hard to explain" (King Assurbanipal of Assyria 7th century BC)

Comment

• Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X