Hows Civ4 stack up in your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ka Plewy

Wife & Girlfriend? You really don't have any time, do you?

Sorry. EX-wife...
    Ex wives take more time than any girlfriend. Believe me. And more money, too.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Aro

Sorry. EX-wife...
      Ex wives take more time than any girlfriend. Believe me. And more money, too.
      You must have the ex-wife w/ kids. I just have the ex-wife. She takes absolutely none of my time. Of course my wife and new (4 week old!) baby daughter take up a lot. I've been told in no uncertain terms that cIV has to wait until I'm done with this semester.
      After that, I can stay up late, and handle the late night feedings and after she's back down, go back to cIVin'

Comment

Yeah, I was talking about this combo... Ex-wife plus kids.

Anyway, I just love my kids... My 12 years old boy loves Civ III, and soon I'll buy to him a graphic card able to run the game.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I still have yet to make up my mind on the purchase. I am more of a Rise of Nations type of guy, but I like many turn-based games. I have Civilization 3 and all of its expansion packs.

The fans say it is much improved to the other titles, but I'm not convinced. On other boards, there are many saying the complete opposite.

While I thought Civ 3 was a lot of fun, it didn't grab me like other games. There was just too much going on, and at many times, you didn't know the reasons of many of your actions. And I wouldn't purchase Civ 4 unless I knew it could. That's just my take.
          Knavery

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." --Miles Davis

Comment

Working...
          X