Honestly, DrSpike, grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, DrSpike, grow up

I'm sitting here posting but running to the letterbox every 5 mins just in case it arrived and my ears temporarily stopped functioning. I didn't sleep well last night - too excited. It's like being 3 years old and waiting for Father Christmas to bring your prezzies.

I actually took the day off work to play. It had better come or I truly will throw my toys out of the window. This is bad, as I'm 27 not 3, and 27 year old toys are quite expensive.

I'd say read some threads but you probably went through all of them.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Some. Right now the game is too new for many good discussions to get going. And lots of people not on my list of posters allowed to express opinions on game balance seem to be flouting regulations by flagrantly posting said opinions. It's quite shocking really.

Comment

I experienced the same. This game addicts even if you don't have it yet. Amazing that. Thank God I was relieved quick in Germany, 20 hours between order and delivery!

I got it in my lunch break Oct 27th. The break was extended to last 1 hour 15 minutes, and I went home from work 1 hour earlier that day, too.

Comment

Damn, UK are last it seems. The other kicker was I could have acquired a 'test copy' but my internet went down on the day the test copy version was released, and only came back earlier this week.

Still not here.

Comment

Et tu Spikey!

I'm sitting here waiting for 9:30 to arrive so I can phone the store, confirm its on the shelf and go get my copy. I wasn't going to risk my copy on anything as erratic as a ship-by-post purchase
            To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
            H.Poincaré

Comment

Well Amazon are usually good, and they dispatched it yesterday before midday. I was really expecting it this morning, so I'm rather pissed off.

Still, I sometimes get post late here, so there is still a chance.

Comment

I really hope the stores has the game today, so I can finally buy the game...

...not that the DVD ever gets into my drive, but then I can finally say that I've actually bought the game
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

They still don't have it
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I am almost in tears........but the postie just arrived! He's climbing the stairs now!

Comment

[frankenstein]It's arrived!![/frankenstein]

Comment

Congrats Spikie!

Comment

It was a very long morning. Usually the post arrives at 9-9.30 so I had almost given up. The postman was quite scared when someone pulled the post through the letterbox I think.

The game is installed. See you later.

Comment

What a great thread. I was down right giddy when I went to EB to pick it up. It's like I was suddenly 28 years younger.
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Now is my chance to catch up to your post-count!

Muwahahhaha!
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X