Catherine is so naughty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis
    just finished my first game. Strangely I found myself agreeing to almost everything Catherine asked for. Damn flirty women can get me this way in real life as well. Maybe is some countries elected hot presidents they could get their way more of the time.
    Ukraine had the right idea before their president sacked her
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Requesting early beta files on Catherine get "leaked"

Comment

Attractive women in games help said games sell. Fact.

Alas for the homosexual segment of our community.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Given the assorted complaining, should I expect a "Homosexual Leader Interaction Pack" mod at some point?
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I guess that depends on someone in the mod community having both the talent and the inclination. Actually, I'm thinking it is likely.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The obvious candidates for having their lines modded are Alexander and Frederick. Other than that, possibly Ceasar and Washington, if rumours about Mithridates of Pontus and Hamilton are true.
              The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
              - Frank Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                No?
                Computer Nerd 1: "You don't believe what just happened! I was walking in the park, and suddenly a girl on a bicycle stopped, dropped the cycle, took off all her clothes and said 'I love you! Take whatever you want'".

Computer Nerd 2: "Cool. What did you take?"

Computer Nerd 1: "The bicycle. The clothes wouldn't fit, probably."

Comment

Originally posted by Senethro
                  Requesting early beta files on Catherine get "leaked"

Comment

leader graphics aren't working for me. Give me a Screenie!!!!
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                    X