Catherine is so naughty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*has an idea for a mod*
    The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
    - Frank Herbert

Comment

I never knew you were lesbian, diplomat. Not that this is anything bad, of course, so don't be ashamed of it.

I find Cathy alright by the way, definitely better than that Civ3 grandma. If only she'd get rid of that pigtail...

Comment

Continuing the tradition (cf. Gaians) from Alpha Centauri, I see. Except now it's animated. I am so buying this game.
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          well, lets just say that she has been "toned down"

there was some criticism in the beta forum about the change but firaxis didnt listen
          huh? this is still pretty vague, for those of us out of the loop.

Comment

So you can actually Huggle with other leaders? And I thought that was just a typo....

Comment

[SIZE=1]
              I find Cathy alright by the way, definitely better than that Civ3 grandma. If only she'd get rid of that pigtail...
              No, no, no! That pigtail ist cute!
              No taste, that man...
              The tallest trees from acorns grow...

Comment

Originally posted by tai4ji2x

huh? this is still pretty vague, for those of us out of the loop.
                Catherine was a bit more direct in her interests - it sparked something of an uproar and was one of the, if not THE, most heated debate for awhile on that forum. Frankly, I'm glad they toned it down, and as you can see, Markos and I stand on opposite sides on that issue.
                Friedrich Psitalon
                Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
                Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

Was it just text or graphics?

And what's the cheat code to enable it?
                  - Frank Herbert

Comment

Yes, Markos was so disappointed about Cathy being toned down, he needs a date .
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Love when Catherine has her back to your, then turns swinging her pongtail around

Such an improvement upon CivIII Catherine!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinus
                        And what's the cheat code to enable it?
                        HOTCOFFEE
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Stop saying that! If you say it 2 more times, it will summon Hillary Clinton.

- Frank Herbert

Comment

Incidentally, this thread is a perfect example why the claim that adding more female leaders will attract mainly female gamers is not true.
                            - Frank Herbert

Comment

Adding more "babette" female leaders clearly designed to appeal to men (and perhaps certain lesbians) probably won't, no.

Not that I'm complaining about Cathy, mind you...

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

If they wanted to attract more female gamers, they wouldn't make every male leader butt-ugly.
                                - Frank Herbert

Comment

Working...
                                X