Build Same Unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Balderdash
    And how exactly does one queue up actions to be performed by a worker?
    Hold down shift as you give the Worker orders - the queued orders will appear in the lower-left as you add more.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

Hold down shift as you give the Worker orders - the queued orders will appear in the lower-left as you add more.
      Cool. Thanks!

And by the way, thank you for adding the ability to group workers together so they act like a single unit, but with obvious increased build rates. That's one of my favorite features!

Comment

Incidently Trip, if you had anything to do with Pirates!

I played the original many times years ago and I'm glad to see it back. You guys did a nice job. It's not perfect but it's still a fine game. I'm hoping on seeing news of an expansion some time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Balderdash
          And by the way, thank you for adding the ability to group workers together so they act like a single unit, but with obvious increased build rates. That's one of my favorite features!
          Worker Armies!!!!

(if only they were amphibious )
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
            (if only they were amphibious )
            I bet there is an upgrade or a tech to allow that... Oh, wait...
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Working...
            X