Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOLD!!!! Sid Meier's Civilization IV Ships to North American Retailers October 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Gamer.no, the largest Norwegian gaming site. They listed two stores, I chose on of them, namely Gamezone.no. I also found other sites through Kelko.no, but those prices were not better.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

If it's Nov 4th here (as Amazon suggest) I doubt I'll be able to resist using my new 2MB connection.

Comment

Takk Nikolai
        359kr is not a bad price. (that's about 55USD for you barbarians) I'd expect it to be at least 100kr more in a normal store. But is shipping included?

Using that kelkoo link, I also found it at 309 + 25 shipping here:

But the spelling at that site is so, well, Swedish that it put me off.
        "Vi skikker kun til Norge". "Adressuppgifter". WTF
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          If it's Nov 4th here (as Amazon suggest) I doubt I'll be able to resist using my new 2MB connection.
          :nonono: If you download it using P2P you'll also upload to others and thus help spreading civ4 piracy.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

Thanks BF thats what I thought
            Did you just call him boyfriend?
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

BigFree

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Dude you are spending WAAAAY to much time playing SP, if you hang out with the demo game guys in chat you learn all the abbreviations
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa

:nonono: If you download it using P2P you'll also upload to others and thus help spreading civ4 piracy.
                    Well then Firaxis should ensure that hardcore Civ addicts don't have to wait so long whilst you all post about the game.

I'll never be able to resist, even if I wanted to.

Comment

Amazon.de says Nov 4th, which is good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                        Amazon.de says Nov 4th, which is good enough for me.
                        Seems like every European Amazon is saying that
                        now, though yesterday, Amazon UK said Oct. 21st.
                        Today, yup, they added 15 days...

I can't say I was totally surprised, but that string
                        of profanity you all heard faintly in the wind if
                        you happened to go outside yesterday, that was
                        me...

I'm dissappointed the most coz Oct. 28th starts a
                        four-day weekend here, and that would have
                        given me plenty of time to get civved up !
                        Now I'll have to have a social life, lousy shipping delay...
                        "Would you people please try to remember that I am EVIL !?"
                        - Spike

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                          Takk Nikolai
                          359kr is not a bad price. (that's about 55USD for you barbarians) I'd expect it to be at least 100kr more in a normal store. But is shipping included?

Using that kelkoo link, I also found it at 309 + 25 shipping here:

But the spelling at that site is so, well, Swedish that it put me off.
                          "Vi skikker kun til Norge". "Adressuppgifter". WTF
                          Np.

I also expected 100 kr more in normal stores, so that made my desicion easy. I've heard of spelbutikken.com, but I wasn't sure if the toll was included. You know, if the price is above 200 kr, there is some heavy tax to be set on top... And as you say, it says "til Norge".
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

@Timmer:

If you have a GameMania in your neighbourhood you may want to check it out as they still claim the 28th.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                              @Timmer:

If you have a GameMania in your neighbourhood you may want to check it out as they still claim the 28th.
                              Luckely, I have one in my home town and will be there
                              tomorrow. I doubt they'll have a definitive answer
                              though. Usually, the UK gets EVERYTHING sooner
                              than us (DVD's, games etc.) it would be a pleasant
                              surprise to be able to pick up the game next friday...

Just have to hold out for one. more. week.
                              "Would you people please try to remember that I am EVIL !?"
                              - Spike

Comment

Check this one out:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X