Dont get a part in Solver's Preview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
    That still seems strange to me. Civ3's approach tracked with me because the more you built, the more things needed maintenance.

I'm willing to see how it's implemented in cIV before forming an opinion.
    Civ4 sounds similar in that it costs more as you get more cities. The problem with Civ3 was that you gained much more money than you lost per city

Comment

Originally posted by The_Aussie_Lurker
      OK, so something which occured to me....If certain buildings, wonders, civics options and projects REDUCE city maintainance costs, then is it fair to say that someone could mod in buildings which INCREASE city maintainance costs? For instance, I was wanting to mod in a 'National Health' National Project/Wonder, and have it grant +2 health per city, but increase city maintainance by 10%. Will that be possible? Beta Testers?

Yours,
      Aussie_Lurker.
      If the previews are correct, it seems like you could do it, and a GREAT idea. You'd really have to make some decisions. I like it
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
      X