This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
    can betatesters answer these questions yet???
    once i have the gold version i'll comment on perfomance issue
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      not enough, did you see my thread about me buying furniture from IKEA?
      hey there's nothing wrong with furniture from IKEA, seriously!! I've worked there
      Proud member of the PNY Brigade
      Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

Then you're biased. We use mostly IKEA at home, but man does it make much problems! It's cheap, and therefore crappy quality mostly. And the manuals are crap too...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The manuals are good, it's your handiness that need some fine tuning. Even tho there has been times when one or another screw was missing. And to quality, i've had the same IKEA furniture at home in my kitchen for 15years, without too much problem. The one occation was when one kitchen chair broke apart when my quite well-sized friend was leaning on only two of it's legs. OTOH i fixed that easily with some glue =)
          Proud member of the PNY Brigade
          Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

All the IKEA furniture I've bought has turned out to be pretty crappy.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Ennet
              The manuals are good, it's your handiness that need some fine tuning.
              On the contrary. I am the handyman in the family, and the only one who can read a manual properly. And I have no to little problems with reading the manuals. I just state that they are badly done, that's all.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

at the Ikea Threadjack.

Well, look at this way. If Civ4 takes a long time between turns like Civ3, you will have plenty of time to reglue your IKEA furniture back together again.
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

i'm sorry mum, i'm not going to ikeakill another thread

thread closed until i have something on-topic to post
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X