No announcement yet.

2 weeks til Civ4 ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless, I'll be sending screenshots and web cam pics of the package as soon as it arrives.

Comment

are you guys meaning to tell me that I only have 13 days untill my life as I know it comes to an end?

Jesus, my whole life will be....

Attend a lecture, play civ 4, attend a lecture, play civ4, go to a hockey game, play civ 4.

GF REALLY cant fit in there.

uhoh
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
        Thiz game'z br0ken! therz n0 way to kill teh Evil leaderz of teh other civz! i cant c0mmand my tr00pz myself! this game'z teh suxx0r! And why doz u gayz beg f0r Elvis? i want my sn00p d0gg!
        Snoop dog present.

I'm hoping for 24th, myself. I preordered from a particular ebGames outlet near my house, as opposed to a much safer preorder from CompUSA near work, because I don't work on mondays, and work on tuesdays. If it's tuesday, I'll have to leave for this (away-from-work place) in the AM, and then come home, play an hour of civ, and then go to work
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkside

who ships on a sunday though?

edit: woah, and $19 for next day delivery
          Nobody. Even FedEx won't pick up on Sunday, no matter what you pay them ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkside
            who ships on a sunday though?

edit: woah, and $19 for next day delivery
            this is what i got from take2 after my order:
            Good Morning,

Thanks for your pre-order of Civilization IV PC. We will ship out all pre-orders as soon as the game arrives in our warehouse. This is often the day before the official release date, but we cannot guarantee that we will have the game before that date. You will receive the game according to the shipping method you chose when placing the order. Therefore, if you picked “next-day-air” shipping, you should get the game on 10/24/05, if we receive the inventory according to plan.

Thanks for your order and we hope you enjoy the game.

we european won't be getting it before november, but at least we are paying under 30$ (17USD) for shipping (though there's a pond between )
            - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
            - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
              Attend a lecture, play civ 4, attend a lecture, play civ4, go to a hockey game, play civ 4.
              Well, at least you know what your schedule will be like.

And go to the hockey game with the gf, that way you kill two birds with one stone.
              Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

Originally posted by Mace

And go to the hockey game with the gf, that way you kill two birds with one stone.
                His girlfriend likes hockey?

Comment

Re: 2 weeks til Civ4 ships

Originally posted by JonahFalcon
                  2 weeks til people whine about it, complaining that Firaxis "changed everything", how great Civ 3, Civ 2, Civ 1 were in comparison.
                  I don't whine and you will never hear me praise Civ3

I wimm continue to shout " SMAC FOREVER"
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Mace

ticket package with some friends, cant get a ticket for her anywhere near where we are sitting probably.

and she only wants to go when Montreal is playing Ottawa.

I am not going to get a single minute of rest tho.
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

am kinda glad its not in EU until november - that way i can be productive for a couple more weeks!

regards,

Peter
                      regards,

Peter

Comment

Well im ready for Civ4. Have a new computor and a 4 day weekend in early November to get into this new game. I feel with all the info and pictures posted im ready to part with 50 dollars the day it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by petermarkab
                          am kinda glad its not in EU until november - that way i can be productive for a couple more weeks!

regards,

Peter
                          I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by petermarkab

regards,

Peter
                            haha. I can just see the world GNP and productivity figures going down in the last quarter of 05 because...Civ4 was released. haha
                            Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

What happens when the Civ 4 expansion comes out, adding 16 new civilizations?

Comment

Originally posted by JonahFalcon
                                What happens when the Civ 4 expansion comes out, adding 16 new civilizations?
                                Another general drop in world wide GNP.
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X