4 informative (and new I hope) screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 informative (and new I hope) screenshots

Originally I found them in the civilized.de's forums, but I thought I attach them myself to keep load low on their site. For those interested in the source, it is posting #6: http://www.civforum.de/showthread.ph...7&page=1&pp=15

I haven't seen any of them yet, so I hope this is new news (and forgive me if not).
    I like #2 and #4 in particular. It shows some details about the "social engineering screen" and the "tile grid" with half-transparent resource overlays.

They ARE new!
    Thanks a lot! Gonna spend some time analyzing them
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Much appreciated.

Comment

What's the deal with some of the weird borders on the 4th screenshot? They don't seem to follow any logical natural features.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The have their corners clipped, BSG style
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Once again, maybe this has been seen before... but I'm liking the civics screen VERY much.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Same here. It looks really good
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Serfdom Civic + Indian Fast Worker = Worker on 'roids
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

These shots seem cleaner than ones we've seen before. Assuming this is a later build, I really like where this is going

Comment

crisp and awesome!

Comment

Very nice, did y'all notice the religious choice screenshot? Figuring the religion thing is gonna be fun fun fun
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I love how borders on river tiles follow the bends of the river.

Comment

Don't like the brown borders. Would prefer a more modern look. Civics screen looks a bit weak. could be a bit sharper IMHO.

Would like if you could modify the color scheme on the fly.

Comment

they are not seen before but they are from an old build
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't like the civics system?

I mean, it doesn't make sense to include some of the options in the same category.
                              Why couldn't I have a bureaucratic nationalist civ with free speech, and with an organized pacifist religion?
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                              X