• Show
Clear All

The mods I expect include:

Ming
    Rah
    Markos
    Urban Ranger
    MTG
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
      The mods I expect include:

Ming
      Rah
      Markos
      Urban Ranger
      MTG
      Hey! You forgot one!

I expect to finally have a platform to work out some scenario ideas I've had in my head for years but that were too much of a hassle (or that I just never got around to) to do on CtP.

And I fully expect to see mods that include stacked combat, public works, MAD, etc
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

Hey! You forgot one!

ooooops
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm thinking about a mod based on KOEI's Ghengis Khan II. That would be cool. I'll put that on my to-do list.

And of course the obligatory Rise of Rome mod.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I expect to see one of those mods that adds more stuff to the game... not necessarily a mod that is time/age specific... just something that adds more stuff all throughout the game, more units, wonders, improvements, techs, etc.

I like those mods best.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie

And of course the obligatory Rise of Rome mod.

Now we're talking... Rise of Rome is one of the must-download-install-and-keep mods... I can't wait for this one!!!

But not every mod is really awesome, right? I must admit, I have a lot of crap in my "CivDownloads Folder"
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Mafia/crime mod. Been thinking 'bout this one for a while.

World War Weird. Think of a cross between WW2, pulp adventure stories, and the Verne scenario in FW.

If it can be done (I hope I hope), a mod starting with the space race (satellites, Lunar landing) to colonization of the solar system (at least the Moon, Mars, and asteroid mining.)

Anyone know if Harlan is still around? Will he be making any scenarios?

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                  Anyone know if Harlan is still around?
                  No This will be the first major title to be released without him around, he will be sorely missed...

We can only hope news of Civ4's moddability reaches him and draws him back in...
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

XXX mod anyone?

How about a "Hot coffee" mod like that of GTA San Andreas?

All that city population raising doesn't come from under the cabbages, also if Firaxis insists it's food-related...

About time to replace that boring throne room with a proper harem... that's adding new flavour to the room enhancement, in form of new odalisque and belly dancers.

Just kidding, just kidding...
                    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
                    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

I am surprised that noone have mentioned the diplomacy mod, the one which can make much more diplomatic options (look at EU as an example. The peace negotiation along are much better there)

I think that it is relatively easy to program but extremely enjoyable. It is also would be useful to combine this mod with others such as the mentioned above the cold war mod, were the diplomacy is like half of the whole game.
                      The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
                      certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
                      -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                      X