No announcement yet.

2K GAMES Launches SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV Pre-Order Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to bother pre-ordering unless it shows up at YesAsia (free shipping). I bought the LE Civ3 and it was a waste of money. The cover didn't even fit very well on the tin. I read the manual once so a spiral-bound reference manual isn't necessary. If I have a question then I use the Civilopedia or come to Apolyton.

I might even wait to buy it until the game has been patched and lots of reviews are in. Ha, ha, who am I kidding?
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Originally posted by Masuro

I might even wait to buy it until the game has been patched and lots of reviews are in. Ha, ha, who am I kidding?

It's amazing how we are such a bunch of addicted nerds, and proud of it! That's why I just love Apolyton.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Aro

It's amazing how we are such a bunch of addicted nerds, and proud of it! That's why I just love Apolyton.
        we're nerds here? Shoot, I thought everyone was here just to look at the hot girls people use as their avatars.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

we're nerds here? Shoot, I thought everyone was here just to look at the hot girls people use as their avatars.
          Exactly. And how can we be more nerds than that?
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Got an answer from Gamezone.no, the version available for preorder in norway is the standard version. According to their support folks, the preorder version is a US-only phenomenon...
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Is Amazon ever going to list Civ4? They've got StarCraft Ghost listed for crying out loud, and that's not planned for release until june 2006

Comment

Amazon is very patchy in the software listings they have. I can never figure out how they work over there

Comment

Retailers? Does that include eTailers? because I am against paying tax for anything.
                  As a card carrying Democrat you should LOVE paying taxes
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Not long ago, in the late eighties/early nineties... Big box, a map, huuge manual and stickers were the basic package... Collectors edition, preorder special and the likes had even some extra stuff, like t-shirts...

Maybe time has rose-colored my memories...
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Is Amazon ever going to list Civ4? They've got StarCraft Ghost listed for crying out loud, and that's not planned for release until june 2006
                      No Amazon will not, any retailer that carries StarCraft Ghost is just not good enough to carry CIV.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

No Amazon will not, any retailer that carries StarCraft Ghost is just not good enough to carry CIV.
                        Two posts jumping on me in a row? Is this payback for the AU crack I made?

Comment

Two posts jumping on me in a row? Is this payback for the AU crack I made?
                          I'm cyber stalking you.....

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X